[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation Hormesis

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 20:47:42 CST 2007

Syd's comment below reminded me of my Administrative Law Class in law
school.  My professor, in introducing agency adjudications, asked the class  if we
remembered the cartoon with Elmer Fudd facing off with Daffy Duck in a  boxing
ring, and as the camera pans back, we see that the referrees are ducks,  and
that the reporters are ducks, and the judges are ducks, and then that the
whole audience are ducks.  We all laughed, and then he said, if you ever  have an
adjudication before the EPA, remember, you are Elmer Fudd, everyone else
there will be ducks.

It got the point across.

Barbara

In a message dated 12/28/2007 11:26:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,