AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation Hormesis

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Dec 30 15:03:21 CST 2007

...and it teaches to all nations something different, depending on their
history, their aims and their political agenda.

I have hardly ever read anything so selfserving, ridiculous and
nationalistic like this quote. If there was no source given, it could easily
be traced to any fascist ideologist.

John, I am really disappointed. How can you distribute such a nonsense?

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7