[ RadSafe ] The hot and cold of history

Ruth Sponsler jk5554 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 03:28:43 CST 2007

OK....

If you (and Dog) can advertise a religious site's
climate change skepticism here on RadSafe
(http://reactor-core.org doesn't look like a nuclear
energy site to me, despite the name - it's covered
with Bible verses and the like)....

then...

I guess I'll go ahead and advertise a recent blog post
that shows the place where I used to live in Gulfport
Mississippi.

I am indeed grateful that I heard about climate change
back in 2000 and early 2001 and moved out of there!
(though hurricane risk wasn't the only reason for my
move)

It would be a lot better if folks on this list could
discuss constructive things like how to get young
people interested in nuclear power as a CO2
free/non-fossil fuel energy source...rather than
"beating a dead horse" of skepticism every time the
IPCC or somebody issues another report about climate.

I happen to think that climate change is happening -
and that RadSafers will have a big role in helping to
control it through work at non-fossil fuel facilities.

All those who are skeptical of climate change are
welcome to move down to Florida and try to find a good
cheap homeowners' insurance policy!  ;-)

~Ruth

http://wesupportlee.blogspot.com/