[ RadSafe ] The hot and cold of history

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Fri Feb 2 04:14:53 CST 2007

My apology to Ruth and anyone else so inclined. I noticed the bible
items but cared nothing about them. I was intrigued by the history --
certainly meant no advertising since I'm not even a 'believer'. I just
ignored that part of the site. I think the historical account is
essentially correct and really enjoyed seeing an account that went that
far into the past and tended to downplay the present hysteria about the
whole topic. If I had posted the actual story, I would stripped off the
irrelevant stuff. I believe that warming is occurring; I am dubious that
humans have played as great a role as claimed now by IPCC and I doubt
that the effects will be as dire as similarly being predicted.
Best,
Maury&Dog   (maurysis at peoplepc,com)