[ RadSafe ] Re: subject changed to conservative support compared to liberal non-support o...

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Sat Feb 3 17:09:00 CST 2007

In a message dated 2/3/2007 3:49:19 P.M. Central Standard Time,
sandyfl at cox.net writes:

Part of  the reason for the current nuclear revival and interest by companies
is due to  favorable tax breaks provided if additional plants are  constructed

Do you think ground will be broken in our lifetimes?

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
Freelance  Consultant/Trainer/Author/Journalist/Fire Protection Consultant
Buddhist  philosopher at-large
LNMolino at aol.com

979-412-0890 (Cell  Phone)
979-361-4636 (Home Phone)
979-690-7559 (IFW/TFW/FSS  Office)
979-690-7562 (IFW/TFW/FSS Fax)

"A Texan with a Jersey  Attitude"

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small  minds
discuss people" Eleanor Roosevelt - US diplomat & reformer (1884 -  1962)

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the  author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless  I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only  for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the
original author.