[ RadSafe ] RE: subject changed to conservative support compared to liberal non-support of nuclear power

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Sat Feb 3 18:39:41 CST 2007

Hi Louis,

Yes, several plants have submitted initial applications to the NRC, and,
many have already completed site evaluations. At this year's dosimetry
symposium in June, we're having several presentations o the "Nuclear
Renaissance", both domestic as well as international. Preliminary info ca be
found at:

http://www.dosimetryresources.com/2007%20Agenda.htm

There are topics on Homeland Security, Litigation, Environmental, Dosimetry,
etc.

Regards,

Sandy

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Tel: (949) 419-1000 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/