[ RadSafe ] Thorium Oxide Supplier

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Feb 6 16:34:03 CST 2007

Carol

I suggest you look for somebody from Western Australia. Companies there
extract minerals from the "mineral sands" and when I reviewed their
facilities in 1989, the thorium was a waste product. I think the same is
true in other mineral sand facilities.

You could try to find a contact from Australia on the ARPS web site at
http://www.arps.org.au/.

John
John R Johnson, Ph.D.
*****