[ RadSafe ] The hot and cold of history & journalistic credib ility

ROGERS, Brent brent.rogers at ansto.gov.au
Tue Feb 6 16:41:47 CST 2007

Bill

I don't see this analogy at all.  One would have to "ignore..." a great many
"...reputable scientists who have dedicated their lives to understanding
their professional fields" to DENY global warming is in some way due to
human activities.  While I haven't seen any polls, I'd reckon well more than
50% of reputable scientists whose professional field intercepts the global
warming phenomena would accept this principle, at least in some degree.

I don't think the same could be said for opposing nuclear power.  The
problems there aren't scientific, they're political.

Brent Rogers
Leader Commercial Radiation Safety Group
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
PMB 1, Menai NSW 2234
T 61 2 9717 3251
F 61 2 9717 9266
M 0417 231 879