[ RadSafe ] Doyle and Ryan Gulf war reproductive health paper

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 16:01:54 CST 2007

Syd,
I consider myself to be liberal, and take offense with
bing associating with Mr. Salsman.

--- "Syd H. Levine" <syd.levine at mindspring.com> wrote:

> So as not to offend anyone, let me qualify calling
> Mr. Salsman a liberal by
> saying I meant typical US new left mentality.
> "Liberal" means very
> different things in other parts of the world.

“We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient — that we are only 6 percent of the world’s population; that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94 percent of mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity; and therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
-- John F. Kennedy

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist