[ RadSafe ] Doyle and Ryan Gulf war reproductive health paper

Robert J. Gunter rjgunter at chpconsultants.com
Thu Feb 8 19:58:34 CST 2007

"The fact that the DoE is trying so hard to come up with tungsten
replacements, and issuing press releases about it, should be proof enough
that there is a reason to do so."

James, we can agree on this.  There is a "reason".  Sometimes things are
done simply for PR (public relations).  This should not be a surprise to
anyone living in the US of A.

Robert J. Gunter, CHP
CHP Consultants
Oak Ridge, TN