[ RadSafe ] Automatic Gamma Counter

zhuyo at msnotes.wustl.edu zhuyo at msnotes.wustl.edu
Thu Feb 8 13:42:29 CST 2007

We are looking for a replacement of our current automatic gamma counter
Packard MINAXI 5000 Series with 1024 channels and maximum gamma energy of 2
Mev.     We can only find one vendor who sells brand new automatic gamma
counters(Wizard brand).  Are there other vendors who sell brand new
automatic gamma counters other than PerkinElmer ?  I appreciate any
information leads on the brand new automatic gamma counter vendor(s).

Yong
Yong  Zhu     MS,  CHP
Health Physicist
EH&S/Radiation Safety Office, Room #2243
Campus Box 8053
Washington University in St. Louis
724 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, Missouri 63110