[ RadSafe ] Doyle and Ryan Gulf war reproductive health paper

Eric D edaxon at satx.rr.com
Fri Feb 9 20:51:50 CST 2007

Mr. Salsman wrote:

>> Dr. Raabe's attempt at refutation, claiming that "all" the uranium
trioxide gas condenses "instantaneously" is not supported by his
published work, and is contradicted by multiple sources.<<

I am amazed by hubris every time I see it.  Mr. Salzman is arguing over the
meaning of a paper with the author of the paper.  A recent post of Dan
McCarn seems to fit here, "The group had taken a figure from one of my
publications, but changed the title and explanation to suit their needs but
gave me credit."

Only in this case Mr. Salzman is trying to explain health physics and
biokinetics as well as radiation effects to many of the people who "wrote
the book" on these subjects.

Over and over again this is the theme behind Mr. Salzman's posts as well as
his letters to the NRC (public documents) which also shed a great deal of
light on Mr. Salzman.

Eric Daxon, PhD, CHP