[ RadSafe ] uranium combustion product inhalation

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Sat Feb 10 18:24:08 CST 2007

Franz

I agree with your statement that "Uranium is much more chemotoxic than
radiotoxic". It's interesting that we don't talk about "radioactive
potassium", the same as we do about radioactive uranium. Perhaps it's
because we need potassium to survive, even though it is a major contribution
to "natural radiation".

Since uranium is natural, and is everywhere, perhaps we should include it in
"natural radiation".

As you state, DU is less radioactive than U-Nat, but it is not "natural"!

John
John R Johnson, Ph.D.
*****
President, IDIAS, Inc