[ RadSafe ] Re: Differences in Background radiation and disease incidence

Bernard L. Cohen blc+ at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 12 10:28:03 CST 2007

Otto Raabe wrote:

> At 07:04 PM 2/9/2007, Eric D wrote:
>
>> Has anyone addressed the problem of low dose effects by estimating
>> how large
>> the radiation risk coefficient would need to be to have statistically
>> significant differences in disease rates between areas of differing
>> backgrounds?

          ---The problem is that the "powers that be" refuse to consider
such evidence. My radon study does what you say with tremendous
statistical accuracy, and it treats over 500 potential confounding
factors, and does a lot of other things with no statistical uncertainty,
but it is ignored. They refuse to even consider an ecological study and
they ignore all the evidence I have presented.

--
ÐÏࡱá