[ RadSafe ] cost per kilowatt ratio (UNCLASSIFIED)

Borisky, Michael (Civ, ARL/ADLO) mborisky at arl.army.mil
Mon Feb 12 13:09:12 CST 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

 If we did go to wind large scale, how long would it be before some
environmental zealot (or anti-estalishment type) would seek the
spotlight and a feeling of importance and impact by claim that windmills
have a subtle but very critical impact on the ecosystem?  It may sound
far-fetched, but wouldn't surprise me.  And we know windmills are
hazardous to birds.

Mike Borisky
ARL Radiation Safety Officer