AW: [ RadSafe ] cost per kilowatt ratio

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Feb 10 14:56:05 CST 2007

James,

Unvoluntarily you show once again your limited horizon of thought. Probably
this might not be the exact translation of a German phrase, but I hope that
everybody even with a medium IQ would understand it.

You refer to the US and even then your claimed data are wrong. But questions
like politically correct in the USA "climate change" (we call it in Europe
and everywhere in this world politically correctly "global warming") are not
a US issue but a world wide one.

So all the data you claim to be correct for the USA are not at all correct
for any other country, because the mix of energy supply from various sources
is depended on factors like geography, precipitation (therefore climate),
technical development, capital costs etc. etc. etc. Only a very simple mind
would advocate to place solar electricity production to Alaska.

Are you really so simple minded or is it just for provoking RADSAFE
subscribers as you have done now for a time longer than possible to
tolerate?

Please accept that the only form of electrical energy production working in
whatever environment is nuclear power.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.