[ RadSafe ] Nuclear Detectives

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 18:02:29 CST 2007

I just had to comment on this article.

Perhaps we should be spending more on the things that kill people with a
little more frequency and reliability...I don't know...like illegal handguns,
and drunk drivers...instead of this nonsense.

I realize it keeps me employed, but honestly, could we focus on the serious
stuff, and not sweat the 1 death in 56 million last year that involved
radioactive material?

Barbara L. Hamrick, CHP, JD

In a message dated 2/12/2007 10:06:08 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,