[ RadSafe ] RE: Nuclear Detectives

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Mon Feb 12 18:29:20 CST 2007

Hi Barbara,

If it were only that simple. Airline crashes that kill 100 people will get
significantly more coverage than that number of people killed in a
automobile crashes in a local territorial area on a daily basis. Random
occurrences get a lot more attention than every day occurrences. Human
nature, and, the media know that. A single person killed in a nuclear plant
from anything to do with nuclear will get significantly more coverage.
Emotional issues sells papers and advertising time.

Not going to change, unfortunately.

Regards,

Sandy

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Tel: (949) 419-1000 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/