[ RadSafe ] Massive Offshore Wind Turbines Safe for Birds

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Tue Feb 13 01:18:52 CST 2007

Two things come to mind after reading that article.

Why are land birds so stupid that they fly into them?

Frankly, if I were to lose a lot of birds in wind turbines each year,
I would prefer them to be seagulls (the flying rats of the ocean).

No offense intended to any seagull lovers out there ; )

Jeff