[ RadSafe ] Can any one provide information on therealqualifications of Ms Leuren Moret who is slated to addressapress confernce after 30 min

stewart farber radproject at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 14 11:44:34 CST 2007

Re: Question as to Qualifications of Ms. Moret

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuren_Moret

As noted many have documented that she is clearly "working" far outside her
area[s] of expertise.

===============
For additional information about a possibly related species of creature see:

http://www.vinow.com/general_usvi/flora_fauna/marine.php
>From above link:
"Morey
Morey Eels are easily identified by their long, thick, snakelike bodies.
They come in a variety of colors and patterns and tend to stay in dark
corners and recesses of coral reefs during the day. They can sometimes be
seen with their heads poking out of holes and cracks. Do not put your hand
near the eel or into its hole. While morey eels are not aggressive they will
bite if they feel threatened. They have very sharp teeth and give a nasty
bite. "

We're getting hit by a nor'easter today in New England, so my above
diversion to tropical waters, coral reefs, and moreys is a meditation on
warmer climes. If only Ms. Moret was as reclusive as her namesake relative,
the morey.

Cheers,

Stewart Farber, MS Public Health
Farber Technical Services