[ RadSafe ] Of Helbig & DU "coming after" reporters. <g>

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Fri Feb 16 17:59:09 CST 2007

Follows email to "The People's Voice" in response to article indicated
in my response. I don't suppose anything will come of it if it is even
exposed on their web site. I just happened into their website and wanted
to exert my tiny pressure opposed to their silliness about R. Helbig and
DU.    Sigh .......
Best,
Maury&Dog

___________________
Re: "They've sent Helbig after me". Further examination will show that
no one "sent anyone after" anybody. Most information wanting to ban DU
munitions contain gross errors conflicting with overwhelming
experimental evidence showing nearly zero danger from DU radioactivity
and little if any danger from its chemical toxicity. No one has been
"sent"; these kinds of exaggerated dangers openly invite rebuttals
attempting to correct a massive campaign of frightening misinformation
about a fictional threat of DU. DU munitions are very dangerous to tank
crewmembers struck by such munitions, but these crewmembers experience
no concern for chemical toxicity of DU.
Sincerely,
Maury Siskel