[ RadSafe ] RE: Who is using Radiation Producing Machines?:KI[sic] KCl ice melt

jjcohen at prodigy.net jjcohen at prodigy.net
Tue Feb 20 16:31:44 CST 2007

The  KCl situation you describe is "bizarre" only if you assume that  public
concern with nuclear waste stems from a rational fear of whatever radiation
dose consequence might result. The public's fear of radiation more likely is
the result of very effective efforts to stimulate irrational fear by those
with a vested interest  in doing so, including the anti-nukes, and those who
make a good living doing research on development of an acceptable nuclear
waste management  system. Nobody wants to kill the goose that lays the
golden eggs.
Jerry Cohen