[ RadSafe ] draft report from the ICRP Task Group on Internal Dosimetry, INDOS,

Fred Dawson fd003f0606 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Feb 26 11:02:01 CST 2007

Received from the ICRP

"A draft report from the ICRP Task Group on Internal Dosimetry, INDOS, is
nearing completion.
The draft is meant to become a report in the Supporting Guidance series, and
addresses
Interpretation of Bioassay Data. More information about the reasons for
producing the draft and
the underlying philosopy is available at the ICRP web site, www.icrp.org.

In order to download and comment on the draft, please go to our
www.icrp.org/remissvar/remissvar.asp -
select "Interpretation of bioassay data" and just to the right of the
Document drop-down menu, please click 'view document'!

If at all possible, we would appreciate your consultation comments by Sunday
22 April, 2007.
We are aware that it may be difficult to comply with such a short
consultation period and are
therefore prepared if unavoidable to accept some late replies; however, if
you need such extra
time, please enter a brief formal comment with your contact details and
indicate when you
expect to be able to complete your reply.

We would be grateful if Secretaries of Committees could forward these as
usual to your list of members
(Art. 31, CRPPH, IRPA Ass.soc, RASSC). "

Fred Dawson
London
England

Fred's Take on the World @ http://freds-take-on-the-world.blogspot.com/