[ RadSafe ] FW: the folly of WISE

Falo, Gerald A Dr KADIX Jerry.Falo at us.army.mil
Wed Jan 3 09:23:51 CST 2007

All,

Yet another.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Bramhall [mailto:bramhall at llrc.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 10:32 AM
To: info llrc
Subject: the folly of WISE

WISE and NIRS (the World Information Service on Energy and the Nuclear
Information & Resource Service) have, for reasons which are far from
clear, launched an ignorant and unscientific attack on findings of
enriched Uranium in the Lebanon. This is in an article in the current
issue of Nuclear Monitor - No. 650.

We don't intend to waste lot of time on this - it's a distraction from
our main purpose of drawing attention to the fact that dose is now seen
to be a meaningless term when applied to internal radioactivity, so that
regulators have no language in which to quantify the risks of
radioactive discharges. This is likely to prove fatal to the prospects
for a new generation of nuclear power stations and adds significance to
the illegal status of nuclear weapons and Uranium weaponry.

We have to ask why a number of organisations (not only WISE and NIRS)
consistently deny evidence of Uranium in armaments. We address aspects
of the Nuclear Monitor article on www.llrc.org - click on the Is this
WISE? button.

We have sent you this email circular because you are on our database of
people who are concerned about low level radiation and health. If you do
not want to receive information from us please reply, putting "remove
from LLRC" in the subject line.

Low Level Radiation Campaign
www.llrc.org
bramhall at llrc.org

 ======================================== End Message
=====================================

Jerry
________________________________

The statements and opinions expressed herein are my responsibility; no
one else (certainly not my employer) is responsible, but I still reserve
the right to make mistakes.

Don't panic! - Douglas Adams in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Gerald A. Falo, Ph.D., CHP
Kadix Systems
U.S. Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine - Health
Physics Program
jerry.falo at us.army.mil
410-436-4852
DSN: 584-4852