[ RadSafe ] Leuren Moret on the Atom

roger helbig rhelbig at california.com
Wed Jan 3 23:30:10 CST 2007

While this is supposed to be a 6 part DU series, it starts
with false claims about fallout from atomic testing in
which Moret claims that most of the tests were atmospheric
and that the fallout has caused a lowering of SAT scores
and increase in autism.  She has also made the claim that
DU causes diabetes.  I would like to get as many critics as
possible to view these videos and make note of the factual
inaccuracies.  I also see someone in a suit and tie who
gives a Moret like speech but who is not Moret, Rokke or
Kyne and I wonder who.  Go to Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btcVA6-0TaY for the first of
the 6 Moret videos where she spoke to Therapists for Social
Responsibility on 9/11/06 - how dramatic

The suit and tie person should show at the side among the
choice of other videos on DU

Thanks.

Roger Helbig