[ RadSafe ] Nambia - Nuclear Power links

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 12:22:02 CST 2007

The country in question is to my knowledge "Namibia" and not Nambia. If you
cannot even take care enough to name a country by its correct name I wonder
what your company is reliable and worth.

Remember the case where we had definitely decided to meet in Vienna after
many previous attempts in the framework of a conference which I could not
attend and that I had cancelled a holiday in Egypt to meet you, but you did
not even bother to call me during your week-long stay in Vienna to tell me
that you had "more important" committments like going to Bratislava by boat.
You could have told me long beforehand that your potential customers were of
much more importance to meet than meeting me. I would have gone to Egypt and
you would have met your (potential) customers.

I appreciate your comments on RADSAFE and according to a previous mail
exchange I forward many of them to my Austrian "radiation news group". After
my bad experience with your reliability I just wonder - and maybe other
RADSAFERs might wonder, how your contributions can be relied on - especially
since you name countries in a totally wrong way. How about UKS, USK, UVW....
for the United States of America??????

Franz