[ RadSafe ] Nambia - Nuclear Power links

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Sun Jan 14 12:35:58 CST 2007

On 14 Jan 2007 at 19:22, Franz Schönhofer wrote:

> The country in question is to my knowledge "Namibia" and not Nambia. If you cannot even take care enough to name a country by its correct name I wonder what your company is reliable and worth.
>
> Remember the case where we had definitely decided to meet in Vienna after many previous attempts in the framework of a conference which I could not attend and that I had cancelled a holiday in Egypt to meet you, but you did not even bother to call me during your week-long stay in Vienna to tell me that you had "more important" committments like going to Bratislava by boat. You could have told me long beforehand that your potential customers were of much more importance to meet than meeting me. I would have gone to Egypt and you would have met your (potential) customers.
>
> I appreciate your comments on RADSAFE and according to a previous mail exchange I forward many of them to my Austrian "radiation news group". After my bad experience with your reliability I just wonder - and maybe other RADSAFERs might wonder, how your contributions can be relied on - especially since you name countries in a totally wrong way. How about UKS, USK, UVW.... for the United States of America??????

Franz,

I question your ability to recognize when I personally am writing an article, or simply copying
the ACTUAL news posted directly from the wire service. I provide what is in the news. I don't
correct how the news is written, or what the news article dstates. That is for the reader to
decide. I suggest that you take a class to understand there is a difference. Since I take the
time to search out the news, for the benefit of others, and you simply take time to berate
others, I think that I'll continue to do what is i the best interest of those who subscribe to
Radsdafe. I suggest that you find a different venue for your hatred.

Respectfully.