AW: [ RadSafe ] Nambia [sic] - Nuclear Power links /Typos/& Manners

stewart farber radproject at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 15 12:39:21 CST 2007

Hi everyone,

Of course, Franz Schönhofer might have meant to write:

>......Could this be a sign that most US-posters are afraid of being
>publicly "reviled" as affirmative posters?  vs. publicly "revealed" as
>written.

Given how many posters get "reviled"  related to a typo after making a
simple post, or treated discourteously on an honest technical difference of
opinion,  perhaps "reveiled" [sic] should have been written as "reviled" and
not "revealed". Many possibilities here.

BTW, "How many radsafers does it take to change a lightbulb??"  :-)

Stewart Farber, MS Public Health
Farber Medical Solutions, LLC
Broker for Linacs, Medical Imaging, and Radiation Instrumentation
1285 Wood Ave.
Bridgeport, CT 06604
[203] 367-0791 [office]
[203] 522-2817 [cell]