AW: [ RadSafe ] Nambia [sic] - Nuclear Power links /Typos/& Manners

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Mon Jan 15 14:07:41 CST 2007

At 12:39 PM 1/15/2007, stewart farber wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>Of course, Franz Schönhofer might have meant to write:
>
>>......Could this be a sign that most US-posters are afraid of being
>>publicly "reviled" as affirmative posters?  vs. publicly "revealed" as
>>written.
>
>Given how many posters get "reviled"  related to a typo after making a
>simple post, or treated discourteously on an honest technical difference
>of opinion,  perhaps "reveiled" [sic] should have been written as
>"reviled" and not "revealed". Many possibilities here.

Yeah1 I thought of this alternative spelling, but given Franz's general
amiable tone in posts, I thought that "reviled" might be a little
negative......
;~)
Doug (just having fun)

Doug Aitken                     Office Phone 281 285-7966
QHSE Advisor                    Home Phone 713 797-0919
D&M Operations Support  Cell Phone    713 562-8585
Schlumberger Technology Corporation