[ RadSafe ] Nambia [sic] - Nuclear Power links /Typos/& Manners

nssihou at aol.com nssihou at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 17:09:01 CST 2007

Its pretty apparent that you have little to do but criticize others.

I have litte to say on RadSafe except when one person or topic seems to hog all of the space. It would be appreciated by most on Radsafe if you did the same.

Most of us have better things to do than to be an expert in all subjects of radiation.

And yes, I continue to feel that SI units are more of a safety hazard than a value. We use SI units when required by the regulatons but internally within our organization, continue to utilize non SI units.

Bob Gallagher
NSSI