[ RadSafe ] half of burning uranium becomes gas vapor

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Mon Jan 15 20:16:45 CST 2007

If anyone remains interested in your (Salsman's) claims, one must grind
through 7 pages of the pdf  reference in order to approach the Kang
tentative report on page 10. A couple pages of discussion of this whole
topic illustrates how evanescent the topic is. In my opinion, you
(Salsman) are not promoting clarification of these issues. Moreover,
perusal of the Dec 2006 meeting report of the Research Advisory
Committee on Gulf War Veterans Illnesses might convince one how
tentative are solutions due in part to the breadth and vague nature of
these interests. That report can be seen at:
http://www1.va.gov/rac-gwvi/docs/AnnualReport_Dec2006.pdf
It really is unfortunate that so many problems remain beyond definitive
scientific settlement, notwithstanding sincere desires.  Sigh ....
Maury&Dog  (maurysis at peoplepc.com)