[ RadSafe ] 1978 BRH video Dr. Taylor Interviews Dr. Robley Evans

Jeff Leavey jal247 at cornell.edu
Thu Jan 18 06:58:20 CST 2007

I found this old video from the BRH made back in 1978 (I think). The BRH
apparently did a series of interviews of early radiation safety pioneers
  called Vignettes of Early Radiation Workers. This one is Dr. Lauriston
Taylor interviewing Dr. Robley Evans.

It's about 55 min. long and 280MB in wmv format. Use this link to
download it.  I can burn a DVD if anyone wants it.  Are there any other
surviving interviews???

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zqkr74

Jeff
--