[ RadSafe ] Available Room at Hilton Knoxville for Midyear HPS Meeting

Dustin G Miller DGMiller at enercon.com
Fri Jan 19 13:03:59 CST 2007

Due to a late cancellation, I have one room that has become available at the
Hilton Knoxville for the HPS Midyear Meeting.

Is there anyone out there that would like to have this room at the HPS price
of $99 per night for Saturday to Thursday (Jan 20th to Jan 25th)?  The check
out date may be changed to Wednesday and the check-in date may be changed
without cost if there is a "weather" delay.  I will have the room put in
your name and you would change the payment information when you arrive.  The
room should be a King Non-smoking room or 2 queens Non-smoking.

Email me directly and not to RadSafe, please.  Otherwise, I look forward to
meeting some of you at the meeting!!

Dustin G. Miller

Radiation Safety Officer

Enercon Calibration Laboratory