AW: [ RadSafe ] Equal time - a negative view on Nuclear

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Jan 23 09:22:10 CST 2007

Dear Ruth and RADSAFERs,

I join your questions, because I think that we are bombarded with "nuclear"
nonsense enough in everyday life. Anybody who wants to read this s**t can
find enough web sites to download it. I read a few sentences and then
deleted it, because I am bored by the continuously repeated nonsense that
such agitators distribute.

If this person would like to forward his thoughts to RADSAFE he could
subscribe to the list (just a few keyboard strokes) and distribute it under
his own name. I have problems to understand that Sandy Perle, whom I once
esteemed as a highly reputable and remarkable collegue, has distributed this
nonsense - without making it clear from the first moment, that he had been
asked to distribute it and that he did not support those thoughts.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.