AW: [ RadSafe ] Equal time - a negative view on Nuclear

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Tue Jan 23 09:55:22 CST 2007

My posting was clear and my position on nuclear power is clear and has not waivered in 35 years ..

Your statement "I have problems to understand that Sandy Perle, whom I once
esteemed as a highly reputable and remarkable collegue, has distributed this
nonsense - without making it clear from the first moment, that he had been
asked to distribute it and that he did not support those thoughts." Ios ludicrous.