AW: [ RadSafe ] Equal time - a negative view on Nuclear

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Tue Jan 23 16:57:42 CST 2007

On 23 Jan 2007 at 23:34, Franz Schönhofer wrote:

> This post is really interesting. You write to Ruth "Your points are well
> taken." To me, who supported the opinion of Ruth, you wrote that my
> "statement".... "Ios ludicrous (your spelling)" and you distributed it as
> well to the list. What is the difference - that Ruth is obviously a
> US-citizen and I am not?

The difference is this:

Ruth questioned why I posted the Jim Bell statement. I provided a reason why I did, and, I
also understand Ruth's points.

Franz in his post questioned whether I supported what Mr. bell stated, in this comment,
"without making it clear from the first moment, that he had been
asked to distribute it and that he did not support those thoughts." Ruth didn't question what I
believed in. Ruth only questioned whether or not I should have posted Mr. Bell's comments in
the first place.

I suggest that Franz get off his "anti-everyone" kick if they aren't from anywhere other than
the USA. His anti-USA rhetoric is really beneath him. Consider the personal attack on Mr.
Suleiman the other day. Mr. Suleiman's birth country, where he was raised and where he
lived is of no importance on this list. The attack was quite distasteful, but that has been the
norm these days from our Austrian colleague. Franz needs to learn to debate the issues and
not attack the messenger. Franz needs to recognize that is someone asks a question that he
feels is not an intelligent question, then he needs to recall a time where he did not know all
the answers.

Franz is the Simon Cowell of Radsafe.

Sandy Perle