[ RadSafe ] Russia to pitch for Indian nuclear market duringPutin trip

Boing, Lawrence E. lboing at anl.gov
Wed Jan 24 08:29:26 CST 2007

All-

I believe the UKAEA sites at both Harwell and Winfrith are undergoing
major site nuclear delicensing push.

The IAEA recently published a report that addresses examples of site
reuse following decommissioning - an interesting aspect of the
decommissioning process now starting to get more attention -
"Redevelopment of Nuclear Facilities after Decommissioning"  Technical
Reports Series #444.  Its available on the web at www.iaea.org and then
you can follow links to the 'Publications' page.  Also check the UKAEA
website - they have lots of information there as well.  Hope this helps.

Larry Boing
lboing at anl.gov