[ RadSafe ] Re: A likely source for a great many of the contestedbirth defects...

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Mon Jan 29 01:48:49 CST 2007

If you were a soldier, then you would recognize from the outset that you
and your family are at risk -- there is no so-called instead of.
Obviously as has been the case throughout history, the offspring do not
have a choice, but the parents do have and make choices as they see fit
-- as do we all including the many soldiers I've known most of my life
Maury&Dog   (maurysis at peoplepc.com)