[ RadSafe ] RE: The cost of irrational fear

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Tue Jul 3 16:30:31 CDT 2007

Correct John. The NPPs today are more economical to build, operate and
maintain. Add the govt. guarantees for the next few years and what do you
have? Many new siting applications submitted to the NRC. As Clinton said
back in the 80s, "it's the economy stupid." It's all about economics.

Sandy

Sander C. Perle
President
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at cox.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/