[ RadSafe ] University of Utah Health Physicist Position

Karen Langley Karen at rso.utah.edu
Fri Jul 6 19:48:44 CDT 2007

One of our Health Physicists is moving on to a new adventure which will further expand his skills and experience as a Health Physicist.   It is good to watch the successful growth of colleagues in our field.  That being said...I now have a Health Physicist position opening that will need to be filled.

The University of Utah is a major university which includes a school of medicine multiple hospitals, a radiopharmacy serving regional clients, a PET Cyclotron, mobile PET scanner, a TRIGA research reactor and numerous research laboratories.

The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently, is accountable and possesses self motivation.  Specific responsibilities will include administrative oversight of individual programs as delegated by the Radiation Safety Officer and development and implementation of radiation safety programs as needed or required by institutional committees or regulatory agencies.

To view the posting and apply on-line go to:  http://www.hr.utah.edu/careers/ The job number is 29530

Karen Langley, MS
Radiation Safety Officer, Director
University of Utah