[ RadSafe ] NRRPT Exam

Flanigan, Floyd Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com
Mon Jul 23 11:45:10 CDT 2007

Nukeworker.com has quite a bit of good study materials and an online
practice exam for the NRRPT. You may have to register. I believe it's
free. I've been a member for years. Once in, go to the "study" tab. Tons
of useful material.

Floyd W. Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.
RP Supervisor Special Projects
Prairie Island