[ RadSafe ] [Nuclear News] Japan quake not seenslowingU.S.nuclear revi.val TEPCO Release gives enoghammunition to anti nuclear activists

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Mon Jul 23 14:57:25 CDT 2007

Hello Jack,

I concur with all of your comments. Having had the opportunity to work with
chemists at the NPPs in my 21 years there, they are easy to work with and
are willing to learn. Other departments were not always as easy to work with
or train.

Sandy

Sander C. Perle
President
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at cox.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/