[ RadSafe ] JobPosting: PDF Position in Canada

Marcel Schouwenburg M.Schouwenburg at tudelft.nl
Tue Jul 24 02:19:21 CDT 2007

Posted on behalf of Chunsheng Li (e-mail: li_chunsheng at hc-sc.gc.ca
<mailto:li_chunsheng at hc-sc.gc.ca>  )

If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please
send your reaction to Chunsheng Li and not to me (Marcel Schouwenburg)
or RadSafe.

Begin JobPosting

Greetings,

In Radiation Protection Bureau, Health Canada, we have a position for a

PDF scientist to develop new radiobioassay methods. Strong
radiochemistry

background, espeially in liquid scintillation, is desired.  If you or
your

colleagues have interest, please contact me. Thanks.

Chunsheng Li

Ph.D

Radiation Protection Bureau, Health Canada

775 Brookfield Rd, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

(613) 954-0299

li_chunsheng at hc-sc.gc.ca <mailto:li_chunsheng at hc-sc.gc.ca>

End JobPosting

Marcel Schouwenburg

Head / Lecturer Training Centre Delft, Health Physicist, expert level 2

RadSafe Moderator & Listowner

National Centre for Radiation Protection (Dutch abbr. NCSV)

Delft University of Technology

Faculty of Applied Sciences / Reactor Institute Delft

Mekelweg 15

NL - 2629 JB  DELFT

The Netherlands

T: +31 (0)15 27 86575