[ RadSafe ] Additional on MCA S/W Request

Joel L Lazewatsky joel.lazewatsky at bms.com
Tue Jul 24 07:01:20 CDT 2007

After a bit more digging, I realized that the system using this board
might have been called an "AccuSpec" computer-based MCA. It would be a
DOS-based system (pre-Windows 95, anyway), running on a 386, 486 or
possibly an early Pentium-type PC. If you have one around, or at least
the install disks for the software (probably in the form of 3-1/2 or
5-1/4 inch floppies!), I'd love to get a copy. Again, please reply to
joel at lazewatsky.com
Thanks!
Joel

Hi All,

Does anyone have a line on software that at least has a chance of
supporting an old MCA board from Canberra/Nuclear Data (the S-28000a -
circa 1990 or so)? Is there anyone out there who actually might have one
of these things and is still using it?

I've talked to the Canberra folks and they suggested I post a request
here... This is pretty much an obsolete board, but with the software, it
should work just fine. Please respond off-line (unless you truly believe
the response might be of vital interest to anyone else on the list) at
joel at lazewatsky.com.

Thanks!
Joel

Joel Lazewatsky, Ph.D.