[ RadSafe ] [Nuclear News] Constellation Energy and EDF Form JointVenture for Developing Next-Generation Nuclear Facilities inthe United

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Tue Jul 31 12:39:42 CDT 2007

Hi Mike,

The problem is that there are examples to the contrary. For example,
I witnessed (participated) in the Baily Nuclear Plant fiasco, see:
http://www.amazon.com/Bureaucrats-Clients-Geography-Northern-
University/dp/0890651213/ref=sr_1_6/105-5723324-7707650?
ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1185903001&sr=1-6

This project wasn't horribly mismanaged but was clipped by pressure
from environmental groups.

I wouldn't build a plant without a guarantee. I must admit that I
protested against this plant in my youth. My mistake and I am still
sorry about this.
It is too bad that youth is often coupled with stupidity.

Jeff