AW: [ RadSafe ] nuclear explosion in the Czech Republic, 17.6.

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Jun 18 11:17:21 CDT 2007

Wes,

Though the Czech are our neighbours and even one of my grandfathers came
during the monarchy from what is now the Czech Republic to Vienna I know
only a few words in Czech.

Jaro is certainly the person suitable for that and he has already answered.

The whole thing is a hoax - a weather camera had been hacked by some "funny"
persons.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD