AW: [ RadSafe ] nuclear explosion in the Czech Republic, 17.6.

Peter Bossew peter.bossew at jrc.it
Mon Jun 18 11:47:20 CDT 2007

The author is the artist Roman Ty'c, who became famous (and got into
some troubles) for manipulating traffic lights in Prague, April 2007.
 http://www.romantyc.info/ .

--

Peter Bossew

European Commission (EC)
Joint Research Centre (JRC)

TP 441, Via Fermi 1
21020 Ispra (VA)
ITALY

Tel. +39 0332 78 9109
Fax. +39 0332 78 5466
Email: peter.bossew at jrc.it

WWW: http://rem.jrc.cec.eu.int

"The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any
circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European
Commission."