[ RadSafe ] The Real DU Scam

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Sat Jun 9 18:22:35 CDT 2007

Here is the first time where I have seen what the Uranium Medical Research Centre run by Asaf Durakovic charges for Depleted Uranium testing .. notice that they seem to always find U236 - which would exist in an extremely minute if at all quantity in any given DU kinetic energy penetrator round - the Government of Canada should look into this scam.