[ RadSafe ] Now DU is being claimed for causing need for hip replacement due to reduced blood flow

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Sat Jun 9 20:36:47 CDT 2007

Tanya Boozer - the first poster is one who claims that Asaf Durakovic's UMRC testing found tell tale U-236 15 years after her claimed exposure to DU in the Gulf War .. nothing is yet known about Ms Boozer's duties or location in the Gulf -

Herbert Reed - the second poster recently completed an anti-DU crusade tour of New Mexico and Costa Rica - apparently sponsored by the NoMoreDU group affiliated with the Greens in NY City - Reed was apparently an MP in the NY National Guard  who was deployed to Iraq.  His test by the UMRC was sponsored by a New York tabloid.  Now, he is claiming need for hip replacement due to reduced blood flow; he has previously claimed that he needed to take Viagara among his cocktail of drugs in a widely circulated Associated Press article.  Given the way he tries to make it look like he is a trained investigator of some sort; he is actually believed to have been a prison guard at NY's Riker's Island, I suspect that Reed has found a way to milk his UMRC test for all it is worth.

Romi Elnagar - the third poster echoes Karen Parker, an activist lawyer in San Francisco, who somehow got a committee of some sort in some way associated with the UN Human Rights Commission, to declare that use of DU munitions is a war crime.  I have yet to be able to find out what this really means, but Parker and associated anti-DU activists, of which Elnagar has in the past year become one of the most prolific through her supposed Depleted Uranium Study Team (no one with actual knowledge need apply; their posts will not appear on the publicly available AmericanDUST Yahoo Group.