[ RadSafe ] Asbury Park Press on Mangano's press conference

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 08:52:46 CDT 2007

If I recall correctly the thesis was done in Buffalo (some Catholic
University?).
The math (it was math) was a quite simple level. Some of her publications
were in the "wrong" journals - like one math article in some Canadian
Medicine
journal (I checked every article in two volumes of that and came to the
conclusion
that half of the articles were from the editorial board itself). I may be
able
to find some of that old RB material at home in some file - it was a lot of
"unusual" stuff (I am not at home at this moment of writing).

My personal reflection only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers at hotmail.com